The Heart of Scotland Airshow 2010 will be staged over 2 days (5th and 6th June, 2010) at Perth Airport. The aim of this event is to Celebrate some of the many aviation anniversaries happening in 2010.
1. The 100th Anniversary of the FIRST Scottish International Flight Meeting
staged at Lanark in 1910!
2. The 800th Anniversary of the Royal Burgh of Perth!
3. 70th Anniversary of The Battle of Britain!
4. 75th Anniversary of AST Aviation Training!
5. 50 years of AST Operations at Perth Airport!
The event also aims to raise money for some worthy local and National charities
and have a GREAT weekend of aviation from the past, the present and hopefully International too!
More details and updates to the website will be from early January 2010 – http//:www.perthairshow.co.uk