Park Cameras and photographic workshop co-ordinator Ian Pack are delighted to introduce an exclusive photographic workshop incorporating one of the U.K’s premier airshow events, The Shoreham ‘Battle of Britain’ Airshow 2010.
Taking place at the historic Shoreham Airport in West Sussex, this years event marks both the 70th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain and also the centenary of Shoreham Airport itself, making a special day even more memorable.
The “exclusives” the course offer are:-
- Allocated permit parking
- Exclusive airside photo walk
- Entry into the Executive Lounge
- Central viewpoint from which to view the whole Airshow
- Complementary buffet lunch
- An opportunity to submit your best Airshow image (post show) for the chance for it to be displayed in the 2011 Airshow Brochure
- VIP access to the wider Shoreham Airshow
- Advice and support from experts from the Park Cameras and Ian Pack’s photographic team
- The opportunity to purchase, pre-Airshow, discounted associated ‘Air Event’ products from Park Cameras
- Park Cameras ‘Goody’ Bag
- At the current time we are also working hard with the event organisers to arrange a couple of ‘extra special’ photo opportunities – watch this space for more details!
This course is available at the very special price of £124.99 when ordered by telephone on 01444 237070. Full details of the course are available on the Park Cameras website.
Park Cameras, based in West Sussex, is recognised as one of the UK’s leading independent photographic retailers, offering a comprehensive photographic experience, both instore and online at www.parkcameras.com. With over 7,000 products instock we are able to provide a broad range of photographic solutions, supported by over 450 years of combined photographic knowledge, award-winning customer service and competitive pricing.
The Park Cameras School of Photography offers year-round photographic, software and lighting courses across both day-long workshops and tailored 1-2-1 seminars. Utilising both state-of-the-art inhouse and on location facilities, along with the presence of some of the photo industries most renowned names, our School of Photography is aimed at photographers of all abilities and interests with the sole objective of unlocking their photographic potential.