Clacton Airshow 2012 - 23rd-24th August - PreviewThe Essex resort of Clacton holds an annual airshow every August on the Thursday and Friday before August Bank Holiday. The show may not be as large as the earlier Southend Festival of the Air, but the venue is very different. The Pier allows some superv viewing of the displays which regularly includes military, historic and civilian displays.
STOP PRESS: ONE of the world’s top aerobatics teams has pledged to perform for free at Clacton Air Show next year - if people dig deep for charity. The Blades, who are all former Red Arrows pilots, will take to the skies over the town if 20 people can each raise £2,000 for the RAF Association’s Wings Appeal.....READ MORE.
Current Aircraft Participation(Last updated: 16/07/2012)
Royal Air Force
- Red Arrows - BAE Systems Hawk T1 x 7 (F) (FRIDAY ONLY)
- BAE Systems Hawk T1 (F) 208(R) Squadron(Hawk Schedule)
- Shorts Tucano T1 (F) 72(R) Squadron (Tucano Schedule)
- Beechcraft King Air B200 (F) 45(R) Squadron
- Grob Tutor T1 (F) 115(R) Squadron
- Westland Sea King HAR3A (F))
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight - Supermarine Spitfire (F) (BBMF Schedule)
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight - Hawker Hurricane IIc (F) (BBMF Schedule)
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight - Avro Lancaster (F)(BBMF Schedule)
- RAF Falcons Parachute Display Team (F)
Classic Jets and Cold War Era Types
- Avro Vulcan B2 (F) (THURSDAY ONLY) (Vulcan Schedule)
- Breitling Wingwalkers - Boeing Stearman (F)
"AIRCRAFT" - New Addtion, (F) - Flying Display, (S) - Static Display, (F/S) - Flying and Static Displays, (FP) - Flypast Only, (V) - Visiting Aircraft, (C) - Charter Aircraft, (SP) - Support Aircraft, (TBC) - To Be Confirmed, ("DAY") - Only appearing on one day
LocationClick Here for Map
More InformationOfficial Website
Keep up to date!