UK Airshow Calendar - August 2013
- 3rd-4th - Military & Flying Machines - Damyns Hall Aerodrome, Essex
- London's premier military vehicle show featuring flying displays.
- 3rd - RAFBF Airshow - East Kirkby, Lincolnshire - Relaxed and charming flying display held at the home of the Lancaster "Just Jane" PE23 4DE
- 8th-11th - 35th Bristol International Balloon Fiesta - Ashton Court, Bristol
- Now in its 34th year, the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta is Europe's largest annual Hot Air Balloon event and one of the UK's top five outdoor events. The Fiesta attracts 500,000 visitors during the show's four days - and it's absolutely FREE to attend.
- 10th-12th - Whitby Regatta - Whitby, North Yorkshire - The Whitby Regatta 2012 August 18th,19th and 20th, presents to you, three full days of entertainment, embracing yacht racing, rowing races and various free forms of entertainment as published in the official programme, finishing with a prize presentation and spectacular firework display.
- 11th - Record Breakers and Air Racing Air Display - Old Warden, Bedfordshire - The Shuttleworth Collection will be celebrating the daring of aerial record-breakers and racers at this air display. SG18 9EP
- 11th-12th - Blackpool Air Show - Lancashire - The fabulous FREE event, which takes place over the famous Blackpool promenade. FY1 5JA
- 14th - Minehead Summer Festival - Somerset - The town will be alive with flying displays; street entertainment: music; unicyclists; face painters; magicians - something for all the family' TA24 5BG
- 15th-18th - Airbourne 2013 - Eastbourne Seafront, East Sussex - One of the Biggest and best seaside airshows. Expect
strong RAF support along with the pick of warbirds and civilian displays
- 17th-18th - Combined Ops - The Military Show and Vintage Aircraft Weekend - Headcorn, Kent - an exciting military weekend with classic aircraft at the historic World War Two Advanced Landing Ground of Lashenden Airfield, now operated as Headcorn Aerodrome, in Kent.
- 17th - The Original Flying Proms - Old Warden, Bedfordshire - The Flying Proms beings together the finest music and aviation together for an unforgettable event. SG18 9EP
- 17th - A Musical Salute to the 'Few' - Biggin Hill, Kent- A joint venture between the Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar and Synergy Events. A top musical line-up will be accompanied by the Spitfires and Hurricanes of the BHHH and the RAF BBMF. TN16 3BH
- 17th-18th - Wings & Wheels - Dunkeswell, Devon - A fly-in of Light AIrcraft and a classic car show organised by the South West Airfields Heritage Trust and the Devon Strut. EX14 4LG
- 17th-18th - International Moth Rally - Woburn Abbey, Bedfordshire - Superb international fly-in of all things De Havilland with flying displays in the stunning setting of Woburn Abbey. MK17 9WA
- 21st - Weymouth Carnival and Airshow- Weymouth, Dorset - Small flying display featuring the likes of the Red Arrows held as part of the town's annual carnival. DT4 7RN
- 22nd-23rd - Clacton Airshow 2013 - Clacton-on-Sea, Essex - The small but perfectly formed seaside airshow returns. Expect a varied mix of military, historic and barnstorming flying
- 24th - Dawlish Airshow - Devon - A change in date for 2013. The small but perfectly formed seaside airshow offering some varied views of the flying display along the iconic Dawlish coastline.
- 24th-25th - Dunsfold Wings and Wheels 2013 - Dunsfold Park, Surrey - The excellent celebration of motorsport and
aviation returns in it's new two day format. THe flyng displays are themed heavily around the history of Dunsfold, Brooklands and Hawker Aircraft.
- 24th-26th - Military Odyssey 2013 - Kent County Showground, Detling, Kent - Military Re-enactments and flying displays from the Yakobats, Spitfire and a Boeing Stearman ME14 3JF
- 25th - Little Gransden Charity Air & Car Show - Little Gransden, Cambridgeshire - This annual fundraiser for BBC's Children in Need is one of the best small airshows in the country with a fine mix of civilian and warbird acts. SG19 3BP
- 26th - Props and Pistons - East Kirkby, Lincolnshire - Lancaster taxy runs 1.30pm and 4pm. There will also be some other flypasts and flying displays (to be confirmed.) PE23 4DE
- 29th - 1st September- Bournemouth Air Festival - Bournemouth Seafront, Dorset - The free four day seafront airshow is now established as one of the countries premier seaside airshows. Expect strong RAF Support alongside some airshow favourities from the civilian world. What out for the special 'Night Air' flying displays! BH1 3AF
- 29th - 31st Port of Dartmouth Royal Regatta - Devon - The Regatta is based around a programme of rowing and sailing events, but also incorporates a busy programme of activities including air displays, fireworks, a large fair, and many other smaller events that happen in and around the town centre.TQ6 9PS
- 31st - 1st September - Rhyl Air Show - Rhyl, Denbighshire, North Wales& One of North Wales' biggest seaside events. Expect a varied mix of RAF, Warbirds and civilian dislpays. LL18 3AF
- 31st - 1st September - Northern Ireland International Airshow - Portrush, Coleriaine, Northern Ireland A free 2-day seaside show with air displays and ground attractions. The picturesque coast around Portrush plays host to an impressive line-up of military and civilian display acts.
- 31st - 1st September - Shoreham Airshow 2013 - Shoreham Airport, West Sussex - The annual Royal Air Forces Association airshow has become one of the best airshows in the country with it's unique "Battle of Britain Scramble" and strong support from the Royal Air Force set against the stunning backdrop of Lancing College. BN43 5FF
- 31st - 1st September - LAA Rally - Sywell Aerdrome, Northamptonshire - The LAA Sywell Rally is growing year on year and the Rally Team continues to look at ways of enhancing the event even further. NN6 0BN
If you run an airshow that isn't listed or you simply spot a mistake, CLICK HERE Any airshow cancellations or changes of dates are listed below.
Flightline UK sources airshow dates from a variety of different sources. This can be from official information releases from organisers, official air display websites and from military/operator/owner websites etc. All information is believed to be correct at the time of publishing and is confirmed wherever possible. Flightline UK accepts no liability should an event be cancelled or curtailed in anyway. Readers of Flightline UK are recommended to use the calendar with caution and to check directly with organisers before making travel arrangements.
2013 UK Airshow Season
2013 European Airshows
Keep up to date!