UK Airshow Calendar - July 2013
- 6th-7th - RAF Waddington International Airshow - Lincolnshire - The RAF's premier air show of the year with support from all of the RAF display assets as well as the Royal Navy and Army. LN5 9NB
- 6th-7th - Country Fair with Wings & Wheels - Heveningham Hall, Suffolk - Halesworth Lions, the original organisers of the Henham Park Wings and Wheels have joined forces with the Country Fair at Heveningham Hall expanding the event to two days. THe flying display with star The Blades Aerobatic Team. IP19 0PN
- 6th - Informal Evening Air Display - Old Warden, Bedfordshire - Another chance to soak in the amazing atmosphere of a Shuttleworth Collection evening air display. SG18 9EP
- 11th-14th - Festival of Speed - Goodwood, West Sussex - (NB: CHANGE OF DATE DUE TO F1 CALENDAR CHANGES) Large motorsports event with flying displays over the grounds of Goodwood House PO18 0PX
- 13th - RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day 2013 - Somerset - . A change back to a more traditional date for Air Day. The Royal Navy's biggest airshow of the year with extensive air and ground displays for the UK and beyond BA22 8HB
- 13th-14th - Wales National Airshow - Swansea, Wales - Wales's premier airshow will feature participation from the Royal Air Force, Navy and Army. SA1 9SA
- 13th-14th - Flying Legends 2013 - IWM Duxford, Cambridgeshire - Europe's, if not the World's premier warbird airshow
which year on year attracts aircraft from across Europes and sometimes from the US too. CB22 4QR
- 13th-14th - North Coates Classic Wings & Wheels - North Coates Airfield, Lincolnshire - Fly-in and classic cars on show at North Coates AIrfield in Lincolnshire. DN36 5XU
- 17th-21st - War and Peace Revival 2013 - Folkestone Racecourse, Kent - The largest military vehicle spectacular in the world. Re-enactments will also feature historic warbirds and spectacular pyrotechnics. TN12 6PY
- 20th-21st - Royal International Air Tattoo 2013 - RAF Fairford, Gloucestershire - The world's biggest military airshow
attracting participants from all corners of the globe for over eight hours of flying and extensive static displays. GL7 4DG
- 24th - RNAS Culdrose Air Day - Helston, Cornwall - The Navy's "other" airshow takes place mid week to entice the holiday crowds. Strong support from the local squadrons as well as other naval units from across Europe.TR12 7RH
- 27th - RAFBF Anthems in the Park - RAF Cranwell, Lincolnshire - . A musicial salute to the Royal Air Force accompanied by some select flying participants NG34 8HB
- 27th-28th - Sunderland Airshow 2013 - Sunderland Seafront, Tyne & Wear - The Sunderland Airshow boasts the largest
crowds of any UK airshow over it's two days. SR6 8AB
- 27th-28th - Cleethorpes Festival of Flight - Lincolnshire - Cleethorpes Festival of Flight returns for a second year with support from modern military aircraft and warbirds.
- 27th - East Fortune Airshow - East Fortune, East Lothian, Scotland - The annual airshow at the Museum of Flight
returns with the usual mix of modern and historic displaysEH39 5LF
- 28th - Spitfires, Merlins and Motors - IWM Duxford, Cambridgeshire Join Duxford for a nostalgic celebration of the legendary Supermarine Spitfire and the unmistakable Merlin engine. There will be a number of Spitfires on static display so that you can have a closer look at this iconic aircraft before seeing them take to the skies to perform short displays. Adding to the vintage feel will be living history groups bringing the 1940's to life.
- 28th - Wings and Wheels Air Display - Old Warden, Bedfordshire - This Old Warden flying display will not only celebrate aviation, but also historic and vintage vehicles. SG18 9EP
If you run an airshow that isn't listed or you simply spot a mistake, CLICK HERE Any airshow cancellations or changes of dates are listed below.
Flightline UK sources airshow dates from a variety of different sources. This can be from official information releases from organisers, official air display websites and from military/operator/owner websites etc. All information is believed to be correct at the time of publishing and is confirmed wherever possible. Flightline UK accepts no liability should an event be cancelled or curtailed in anyway. Readers of Flightline UK are recommended to use the calendar with caution and to check directly with organisers before making travel arrangements.
2013 UK Airshow Season
2013 European Airshows
Keep up to date!