UK Airshow Calendar - June 2013
- 31st May-2nd - Aero Expo 2013 - Sywell Aerodrome, Northamptonshire - General Aviation trade fair that includes several
flying displays from general aviation types right through to powerful aerobatics aircraft NN6 0BN
- 1st - Informal Evening Air Display & Edwardian Picnic - Old Warden, Bedfordshire - The second Evening Air Display will be something of an Edwardian Revival. Period dress is encouraged. SG18 9EP
- 8th - Throckmorton Airshow - Throckmorton Airfield, Worcestershire - The Throckmorton Air Show is the premier police and military aviation show in the UK. WR10 2LW
- CANCELLED - F
olkestone Airshow - Kent - The highly popular Folkestone airshow returns. Expect a good mix of military and civilian displays CT20 2EB
- 9th - RAF Cosford Airshow - DCAE Cosford, Shropshire - The first RAF organised show of the year featured a varied mix of modern military, warbirds and civilian displays at this old-fashioned RAF base. WV7 3EY
- 9th - Welshpool Airshow - Mid Wales Airport, Welshpool, Powys - Fun days flying in the heart of Wales with RAF Participation SY21 8SG
- 14th-16th - Cholmondeley Pageant of Power - Cholmondeley Castle, Cheshire - The Cholmondeley Estate will welcome the cream of classic and modern performance and race cars, as well as racing bikes, helicopters, aerobatics, powerboats, explosive military combat displays, hovercrafts, fireworks concert, and much, much more. SY14 8AH
- 14th-16th - Weston Park Model Show - Weston Park, Shropshire - Model Airshow with full size acts in the grounds of Weston Park. TF11 8LE
- 15th-16th - Wings & Wheels - Wickenby, Lincolnshire - Small fly-in and air display at this popular GA airfield in Lincolnshire LN3 5AX
- 16th - Informal Air Display & Fathers Day Event - Old Warden, Bedfordshire - What better way to spend Father's Day than at a Shuttleworth Collection flying displays. SG18 9EP
- 16th - Wellesbourne Wings and Wheels - Wellesbourne, Warwickshire - Classic Cars and a fly-in alongside a taxy run by resident Vulcan XM655 CV35 9EU
- CANCELLED -
Tees Valley International Airshow - Durham Tees Valley Airport, Tees Valley - Organised by the FoDTVA 'Friends of Durham Tees Valley Airport', the event will feature flying displays, static and ground displays. DL2 1LU.
- 22nd - Weston Air Day - Weston-super-Mare, Somerset - Topping the bill will be the world-famous Red Arrows display team flying their trademark diamond nine formation in their Hawk trainers.
The show will also feature aircraft from the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, the Falcons parachute team and a number of other aerobatic displays. DOWNLOAD
EVENT POSTER. BS23 1AL.
- 22nd - South East Airshow - Kent International Airport, Manston, Kent - A new event for 2013 will feature an array of aircraft from the armed services as well as civilian displays. There will be something for everyone with a funfair, craft fayre and the main display arena showcasing the best of Thanet and Kent. More information soon.CT12 5BQ.
- 22nd-23rd - Old Buckenham Airshow - Old Buckenham, Norfolk - South Norfolk's most popular airshow, held over 2 days for the first time. See a bewildering array of classic cars, military vehicles, live bands, huge funfair as well as spectacular sights in the air. Why not camp and make a weekend of it? Come to the 1940's Hangar Dance in the evening of the 22nd. NR17 1PU
- 22nd-23rd - Air Britain Classic Fly-in - North Weald, Essex - The Air-Britain's Fly-In is organised by Air-Britain Ltd and is the longest established UK Fly-In organised independently by and for aviation enthusiasts. It offers pilots and aviators the opportunity to see what Air-Britain offers and provides aviation enthusiasts with the opportunity to appreciate, photograph and talk with the operators of the aircraft. CM16 6HR
- 23rd - Whitehaven Festival Airshow - Whitehaven, Cumbria - Three day town festival concludes with a small flying display along the seafront.
- 23rd - Kirkbride Airfield Open Day and Fly-In - Kirkbride, Cumbria - Featuring flying displays by modern and historic aircraft. Plus a large turn out of light aircraft weather permitting. all held in aid of the Eden Valley Hospice. CA7 5HP
- 29th - Armed Forces Day 2013 - City of Nottingham - Armed Forces Day is an annual campaign aimed at celebrating the outstanding contribution of our Servicemen and women, past and present, to the life of the country.
- 29th - Chalke Valley History Festival Air Show - Ebbesbourne Wake, Wiltshire - The first Chalke Valley History Festival Air Show will featire some incredible historic aircraft including the OFMC Spitfire and Mustang, the Kent Spitfire, Hurricane AE997, the Me108, Boeing Stearman, Great War Display Team and the RNHF Fairey Swordfish. SG18 9EP
- 30th - Military Pageant Air Display - Old Warden, Bedfordshire - The Shuttleworth Collection celebrates military aviation at this flying display. SG18 9EP
If you run an airshow that isn't listed or you simply spot a mistake, CLICK HERE Any airshow cancellations or changes of dates are listed below.
Flightline UK sources airshow dates from a variety of different sources. This can be from official information releases from organisers, official air display websites and from military/operator/owner websites etc. All information is believed to be correct at the time of publishing and is confirmed wherever possible. Flightline UK accepts no liability should an event be cancelled or curtailed in anyway. Readers of Flightline UK are recommended to use the calendar with caution and to check directly with organisers before making travel arrangements.
2013 UK Airshow Season
2013 European Airshows
Keep up to date!