UK Airshow Calendar - September 2013
- 29th August - 1st - Bournemouth Air Festival - Bournemouth Seafront, Dorset - The free four day seafront airshow is now established as one of the countries premier seaside airshows. Expect strong RAF Support alongside some airshow favourities from the civilian world. What out for the special 'Night Air' flying displays! BH1 3AF
- 31st August - 1st - Northern Ireland International Airshow - Portrush, Coleriaine, Northern Ireland A free 2-day seaside show with air displays and ground attractions. The picturesque coast around Portrush plays host to an impressive line-up of military and civilian display acts.
- 31st August - 1st - Rhyl Air Show - Rhyl, Denbighshire, North Wales& One of North Wales' biggest seaside events. Expect a varied mix of RAF, Warbirds and civilian dislpays. LL18 3AF
- 31st August - 1st - Shoreham Airshow 2013 - Shoreham Airport, West Sussex - The annual Royal Air Forces Association airshow has become one of the best airshows in the country with it's unique "Battle of Britain Scramble" and strong support from the Royal Air Force set against the stunning backdrop of Lancing College. BN43 5FF
- 31st August - 1st - LAA Rally - Sywell Aerdrome, Northamptonshire - The LAA Sywell Rally is growing year on year and the Rally Team continues to look at ways of enhancing the event even further. NN6 0BN
- 1st - 1960's Revival Air Display - Old Warden, Bedfordshire - The Shuttleworth Collection will be celebrating the heady days of the 1960's. Period dress is encouraged. SG18 9EP
- 6th-8th - Victory Show 2013 - Foxlands Farm, Cosby, Leicestershire - Big battle re-enactments with authentic military hardware and flying displays from historic aircraftLE9 1SG
- 7th - RAF Leuchars Airshow - RAF Leuchars, Fife - The RAF's last major show of the year is held north of the
border at the latest Typhoon base at Leuchars. Expect strong support from the RAF as well as european military, warbird and civilian teams.KY16 0BX
- 7th-8th - The Duxford Air Show - IWM Duxford, Cambridgeshire The highlight of flying events at Duxford featuring an amazing array of aerial displays. The airshow showcases contemporary jet aircraft, historic warbirds, aerobatics and much more! With rare combinations of aircraft and show-stopping performances. The Duxford Air Show is a truly entertaining aerial spectacle.
- 7th-8th - RAF Kenley Empire Day 1930's Revival - RAF Kenley, Surrey A weekend of late 30's Revival with an evening music event too.. CR3 5FX
- 8th - Seething Charity Air Day - Seething Airfield, Norfolk - Seething Airfield plays host to the annual Charity Airday with its usual varied mix of displays and aerobatics. NR15 1EL
- 12th - Jersey International Air Display -St Aubin's Bay, St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands - One of the most exciting displays on the UK circuit takes places in St Aubins Bay adjacent to the island's capital - St Helier. Past highlights have been the Patrouille de France and J29 Tunnan from Sweden
- 12th - Guernsey RAFA Battle of Britain Air Display - St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands - Taking place the same day as the Jersey Air Display is the RAFA show off the coast of Guernsey.
- 13th-15th - Goodwood Revival - Goodwood Aerodrome and Circuit, West Sussex- The Goodwood Revival really is a magical step back in time, a unique chance to revel in the glamour and allure of motor racing in the romantic time capsule of the golden era of motor racing at one of the world’s most authentic circuits with displays from the very best warbirds and a stunning fly-in for the Freddie March Trophy PO18 0PH
- 14th-15th - Southport Airshow - Southport Seafront, Lancashire - Unique venue in the UK with airshow taking place over
the extensives sands rather than over water. PR8 1SB
- 22nd - Shuttleworth Uncovered Air Display - Old Warden, Bedfordshire - The Shuttleworth Collection gives visitors to chance to get up close to many of the collection's exhibits and chat with the people that keep them in such fine condition at this relaxed and informal event.. SG18 9EP
- 28th-29th- Sywell Classic Piston & Props - Sywell Aerodrome, Northamptonshire - Live Promotions is launching a brand new motoring festival celebrating classic vehicles both on the ground and in the air. Sywell Classic – Pistons and Props will be held at Northamptonshire’s Sywell Aerodrome on the 28th and 29th September 2013, and will combine classic cars, motorbikes and planes with all aspects of vintage lifestyle and entertainment. NN6 0BN
If you run an airshow that isn't listed or you simply spot a mistake, CLICK HERE Any airshow cancellations or changes of dates are listed below.
Flightline UK sources airshow dates from a variety of different sources. This can be from official information releases from organisers, official air display websites and from military/operator/owner websites etc. All information is believed to be correct at the time of publishing and is confirmed wherever possible. Flightline UK accepts no liability should an event be cancelled or curtailed in anyway. Readers of Flightline UK are recommended to use the calendar with caution and to check directly with organisers before making travel arrangements.
2013 UK Airshow Season
2013 European Airshows
Keep up to date!