24th-25th August 2017, Clacton-on-Sea Seafront, Essex
Last updated: April 22, 2017 at 11:31 am
The Essex resort of Clacton holds an annual airshow every August on the Thursday and Friday before August Bank Holiday. The show may not be as large as some of the other major seafront airshows, but it does offer some unique vantages to watch the flying. The Pier allows some superb viewing of the displays which regularly includes military, historic and civilian displays.
Images from 2016 Event
Essential Show Information
This airshow is FREE!
Latest Aircraft Participation
Royal Air Force
- Red Arrows – BAE Systems Hawk T1 x 9 (F)
- Grob Tutor T1 (F) 115(R) Sqn (FRIDAY ONLY)
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight – Avro Lancaster B1 (F)
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight – Supermarine Spitfire x 2 (F)
- Tigers Freefall Parachute Display Team (F) Princess of Wales Royal Regiment
“AIRCRAFT” – New Addition, (F) – Flying Display, (S) – Static Display, (F/S) – Flying and Static Display, (FP) – Flypast Only, (V) – Visiting Aircraft, (SP) – Support Aircraft, “AIRCRAFT” & (TBC) – Participation To Be Confirmed by Organiser