9th-10th September 2017, RAF Scampton, Lincolnshire
Last updated: April 22, 2017 at 11:34 am
Scampton Airshow is the East of England’s newest airshow, taking place just outside the historic Cathedral City of Lincoln on the 9-10 September 2017. This new event, raising funds to support the RAF Charitable Trust, will be held at RAF Scampton, the home of the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team – The Red Arrows.
Visitors to this unique show will be given the chance to marvel at a spectacular five hour flying display and walk amongst a static display of modern fast jets and historic aircraft. The showground will feature a host of engaging and interactive activities and exhibitions designed to amaze and impress the whole family.
Inspiring youth will be at the heart of the show, with an interactive Techno Zone aimed at youngsters and an RAF Village area, offering an insight into life in the modern Royal Air Force. It really will be one of the most exciting things to do in Lincolnshire in 2017!
Essential Show Information
Latest Aircraft Participation
Royal Air Force
- Red Arrows – BAE Systems Hawk T1 x 9 (F)
- Eurofighter Typhoon FGR4 (F) 29(R) Sqn
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight – Avro Lancaster B1 (F)
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight – Supermarine Spitfire x 4 (F)
- RAF Falcons Parachute Display Team (F)
Belgian Air Force
- Lockheed Martin F-16AM Fighting Falcon (F) F-16 Demo Team
- Consolidated PBY-5A Catalina (F) Plane Sailing
- Gyro Air Displays – Rotorsport Calidus (F) (TBC)
“AIRCRAFT” – New Addition, (F) – Flying Display, (S) – Static Display, (F/S) – Flying and Static Display, (FP) – Flypast Only, (V) – Visiting Aircraft, (SP) – Support Aircraft, “AIRCRAFT” & (TBC) – Participation To Be Confirmed by Organiser